In our last blog, we shared the benefits of 360IMS and how managing your inventory is now hassle-free and today we talk more about the seven (7) modules of 360IMS. As we continue to look at new and innovative ways to adjust to this new normal, there is a greater need to manage changing business environments whilst still meeting the needs and demands of our suppliers and customers.
The seven modules of 360IMS are:
Product Management Module
The Product Management module is where all the items used from the Product Database are entered i.e., raw materials and final product.
The listing of products can be imported from an external source such as an accounting software or manually entered in the application or a combination of both methods thereby providing the user with an extensive product listing.
The Product Management module contains all the pertinent data for each product such as:
- Name of Product
- Product Details
- Product Image
- Unit Price
- Stock Quantity
- Stock Threshold
- When the stock threshold limit is reached an automated email notification is sent to the relevant manager to initiate the re-order process.
Vendor Management Module
The Vendor Management module mimics a digital ‘Vendor Directory’.
In this module, all critical information for each vendor can be found. Additionally, any new vendors can easily be added to the database and or vendor details edited.
Some key vendor details captured are:
- Vendor Name
- Registered Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- Contact Number
- Contact Address
Vehicle Management Module
The Vehicle Management module allows for the scheduling, monitoring, and management of the distribution and collection of products.
Thus, ensuring drivers are zoned based on geolocation, thus saving time and money. 360IMS also ensures companies have complete oversight of their daily / monthly activities to manage their fleets.
For example, the 360IMS solution provides a detailed record of the stock loaded on each vehicle and confirmation of delivery. This information is also logged in the system and can assist with the coordination of deliveries in specific geolocations.
Pick-Up Management Module
The Pick-up Management module seamlessly integrates with the Vehicle Management module to ensure drivers’ schedules are coordinated and drivers are efficient in the execution of their duties.
An employee raises a pick-up request for:
- Customer Returns
- Collection of Purchased Items
- Collection of Items sent for maintenance and or repair.
Stores Management Module
The Stores Management module monitors and manages the exchange of raw materials and manufactured goods between the warehouse and manufacturing department.
In this module users shall be able to:
- Request raw material(s) for manufacturing-based of stock requirements.
- Track and monitor the verification and approval processes of quantities transfers, transfer deficits and thresholds.
- Request transfers of finished products to the warehouse for distribution to customers
- Monitor and manage the receipt of purchased goods and raw materials.
- Generate real-time reports and historical reports detailing trends over time.
Sales Management Module
The Sales Management module schedules, monitors and manages the sales request raised, deliveries completed on a daily / monthly basis.
This module allows the manufacturing team to forecast production needs based on a request made. Additionally, it ensures that the warehouse’s pick-ups and deliveries are well coordinated and efficient.
- Monitors and manages sales orders raised by the Sales Department. These orders are raised by text, email, phone call, or through a walk-in customer. The Sales Department will capture all key data to ensure efficiencies such as customer name, delivery/pick-up date, time, and location.
- Monitors and manages the partial and or full delivery of items to customers.
- Ensures that the Sales Department has real-time access to stock quantities.
- Ensures that the warehouse team is notified of pending sales requests. This ensures the products are prepped and ready for collection or delivery to a client,
- Integrates with the Vehicle Management module to ensure delivery efficiency and to ensure resources are maximized.
Requisition Management Module
The Requisition Management module is used by staff to raise request for products and or services needed for their department.
- Departments can raise requisitions for the purchase of products or services.
- Departments can action emergent purchases. This function allows departments to circumvent standard purchase protocols and procure goods and services the same day.
- This module can generate Purchase Orders (POs) for each requisition created.
Sign up for our FREE LIVE DEMO of 360IMS on September 30th at 2pm
How a Bank transitioned its staff to work from home and remain productive during the Pandemic: Case Study
The Pandemic put most businesses in a tailspin, with new rules around distancing and working from home. Covid-19 could never have been anticipated and the impact it has had on multiple businesses has been phenomenal. Some businesses have completely closed-up shop and...
Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been speaking about Business Process Reengineering (BPR) and Business Productivity Tools (BPT). Today, I want to share some stories of our customer experiences and how we determine which productivity tool is the best fit for their...
There have been many conversations around using technology in your business, but for most of us we don't actually know where to start. How should we introduce technology into a business that possibly used very little of it, if any at all? The truth is, if you have an...
In our last article we spoke extensively about Business Process Reengineering (BPR) and its use as a conduit, taking an organization from current state into a future state. This future state allows the organization to seamlessly align its strategic vision. The key...
Many businesses are challenged with driving efficiency and productivity in their environment. Our experience of being in the business technology arena for over 17 years has exposed us to many habitual problems throughout all the different sectors. Problems such as...
If you still do not have a comprehensive HRM solution, let me introduce you to our 360HRM software. 360HRM is our Human Resource Management application that is used to aggregate employee data within the organization. The integrated workflows allows for ease of data...