360IMS is a full-circle Inventory Management Solution, that consists of seven key modules.
These modules allow companies to manage and monitor their stock by:
- Optimizing operational processes
- Tracking inventory
- Having oversight of the inflow and outflow of raw materials and end products
- Managing their fleet/crew
- Balancing supply and demand
- Providing real-time Inventory Management Reports
How do clients make a sales request using 360IMS?
There are multiple ways the client can raise a sales order. They can send an email or text, call in the order, or complete a form, indicating their specific requirements. The Sales Department raises a sales order (SO). A sales order is the document generated by Sales Department (seller) upon receiving the client’s (buyer’s) request. A sales order can be for both products and or services.
360IMS ensures that the Sales Department has oversight of stock availability, without waiting for a detailed report for Warehouse Department. Thus, a client has less wait time for the requested product and a better overall experience.
Benefits of 360IMS
- Mitigate against over-selling – Simplifies the verification process for stock quantity before placing a sales order. The availability of products can be confirmed using 360IMS
- Avoidance of stock-outs and excess stock – Thresholds can be created to alert employees when raw materials should be ordered. This will ensure there is always enough raw material for the production team.
- Transparency – Better process visibility, trackability, and auditability from Raw Material Transfer phase to Product Manufacturing phase to Product Distribution phase
- Cost Savings – The ability to make more profitable business decisions ensuring greater cost savings
- Fleet Management – The ability to schedule, monitor, and manage the distribution and collection of products
Product Management Module
The Product Management module where all the items used from the Product Database are entered i.e., raw materials and final product.
The listing of products can be imported from an external source such as an accounting software or manually entered in the application or a combination of both methods to provide the user with an extensive product listing.
The Product Management module contains all the pertinent data for each product such as:
- Product Name
- Product Details
- Product Image
- Unit Price
- Stock Quantity
- Stock Threshold
- When the stock threshold limit is reached an automatic email notification is sent to the relevant manager to initiate the re-order process.
Vendor Management Module
The Vendor Management module functions similarly to a ‘Vendor Directory’.
In this module, all critical information for each vendor can be found. Additionally, any new vendors can easily be added to the database and or vendor details edited.
Some key vendor details captured are:
- Vendor Name
- Registered Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- Contact Number
- Contact Address
Vehicle Management Module
The Vehicle Management module allows for the scheduling, monitoring, and management of the distribution and collection of products.
Thus, ensuring drivers are sent to the same general location, thus saving time and money. 360IMS also ensures companies have complete oversight of their daily / monthly activities and can manage their fleets.
For example, the 360IMS solution provides a detailed record of the stock loaded on each vehicle and confirmation of delivery. This information is also logged in the system and can assist with the coordination of deliveries in specific geolocations.
Pick-Up Management Module
The Pick-up Management module seamlessly integrates with the Vehicle Management module to ensure drivers are coordinated and efficient in the execution of their duties.
An employee raises a pick-up request for:
- Customer Returns
- Collection of Purchased Items
- Collection of Items sent for maintenance and or repair.
Stores Management Module
The Stores Management module monitors and manages the exchange of raw materials and manufactured products between the warehouse and manufacturing department.
In this module users shall be able to:
- Request raw material(s) for manufacturing-based of stock requirements.
- Track and monitor the verification and approval processes of quantities transfers, transfer deficits, and thresholds.
- Request transfers of finished products to the warehouse for distribution to customers
- Monitor and manage the receipt of purchased goods and raw materials.
- Generate real-time reports and historical reports detailing trends over time.
Sales Management Module
The Sales Management module schedules, monitors and manages the sales request raised, deliveries completed on a daily / monthly basis.
This module allows the manufacturing team to forecast production needs based on a request made. Additionally, it ensures that the warehouse’s pick-ups and deliveries are well coordinated and efficient.
- Monitors and manages sales orders raised by the Sales Department. These orders can be raised by text, email, phone call, or through a walk-in customer. The Sales Department will capture all key data to ensure efficiencies such as customer name, delivery/pick-up date, time, and location.
- Monitors and manages the partial and or full delivery of items to customers.
- Ensures that the Sales Department has real-time access to stock quantities.
- Ensures that the warehouse team is notified of pending sales requests. This ensures the products are prepped and ready for collection or delivery to a client,
- Integrates with the Vehicle Management module to ensure delivery efficiency and to ensure resources are maximized.
Requisition Management Module
The Requisition Management module is used by staff to raise request products and or services needed for their department.
- Departments can raise requisitions for the purchase of products or services.
- Departments can action emergent purchases. This function allows departments to circumvent standard purchase protocols and procure goods and services the same day.
- This module can generate Purchase Orders (POs) for each requisition created.